Engage a prospect at the exact moment they show intent.
Search retargeting is the most efficient display channel at prospecting customers and making them convert. Advertisers are able to show banners to highly targeted users based on their recent searches across the web.
Captify has built its own technology, intelligent algorithms and data network focused and fine tuned for the European market, enabling it to see over a billion searches a month, target users in real time and identify which users are showing purchasing intent and which aren't.
Activate your data and open up a key additional revenue stream.
Online monetisation has evolved. Publishers realise that the relationship between their content and their audience is their most valuable asset. Joining the Active Data program ultimately monetizes that prized asset – Your website’s audience.
17 Apr 2014
Captify co-founder Adam Ludwin will be speaking at the KPMG sponsored TechStars event tonight 7-8 at Warner Yard, Clerkenwell, London, EC1R 5EY. The talk will focus around Captify’s work in the ad tec [ ...]
11 Apr 2014
Captify, Europe’s leading Search Retargeting company, has been awarded the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) Trust Seal, the industry’s seal of approval for compliance with the EU Self-Reg [ ...]
- Ad Operations :
- Reporting to the head of ad operations, the candidate will optimise and manage various ad campaigns. Full training in our systems and platforms is provided. Candidate must be organised, good at maths and work well under pressure.
- Apply for this role
- Account Executive :
- Development of new business and campaign management. Candidate must possess excellent organisation and time management skills, intuitiveness and a natural drive to succeed.
- Apply for this role
- Black Keys - Lonely boy
- Jack White - Love interruption
- Ace of base – All that she wants
- Free – Fire and water
- The Beatles – Happiness is a warm gunm
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – Simple man
- Otis Redding – Hard to handle
- Brand New – Daisy
- Alex Turner – Stuck on the puzzle
- Billie Holiday – Them there eyes
- Camille Yarbrough – Take yo’ praise
- Dawn Penn – no, no, no
- Kanye West - Monster
- Raphael Saadiq – Stone Rollin’
- The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
- Dispatch – Passerby
- Everything Everything – Schoolin
- The Pines – Pray Tell
- A Tribe Called Quest – We got the Jazz
- Guru – Plenty
- James Blake – Limit to your love
- Peter Green – Oh Well
- Muddy Waters – Rock Me
- Marvin Gaye - Hear it through..
- Redemption Song- Bob Marley
- Family Business- Kanye West
- American Pie- Dom Mclean
- Sweet Deposition- Temper Trap
- Knights of Cydonia- Muse
- Encore- Jay Z
- Worlds Greatest- R Kelly
- Sweet Female Attitude – Flowers
- Kelis – 4th July
- Prince – Kiss
- Missy Elliot – One Minute Man
- Wretch 32 – Traktor
- De La Soul – Me, Myself and I
- Grand Master Flash– The Message
- Coldplay – Paradise
- Lana Del Rey – National Anthem
- The killers – Human
- Orlando and Sereo Express – La vie en rose
- Radiohead – Lotus Flower
- Royksopp – What else is there?
- Depeche mode – wrong
- Creedance Clearwater Revival – Fortunate son
- Thin Lizzy – the boys are back in town
- Marvin Gaye – sexual healing
- Emil Lassaria – Balada
- Michel Telo – ai se eu te pego